6.19.2008

The prognosis

Counters aren't level one direction--after a total meltdown that made me cry on the inside, but keep a brave face on for the contractors--we found a solution which did not require me to take the cabinets off the wall and reinstall them. THANK GOD!

The pipe is seeping. It's from cabinet installation (Man of Iron and I were a little aggressive, I guess). So I have to cut a bigger hole around the pipe and my plumber's going to go in with a blow torch and fuse the pipe back together. We all have to hold our breath that the house doesn't catch fire when he does this. He'll be back on Saturday for the operation.

My stomach hurts.

2 comments:

Yours Truly, Johnny Blogger said...

Deep breath in....
Out...
In....
Out...
Now move your face all around.
Now your arms.
And stop.
Smiling now?

(Happy thoughts to you)

little ms. notetaker said...

Oh, that did make me smile--and made me miss class. Thanks, Johnny Blogger!